Schools for troubled teens
Schools for Troubled Teens  |   Parenting Teens  |   Get Help  |   Defiant Teens  |   Troubled Teens  |   Site Map  
Troubled Teen Questionnaire
Teen Placement

J Bar J Boys Ranch

Web Address:
Contact: Rick OÍDell, Program Manager
Phone: P - (541) 389-1409
Program Type: Residential Treatment Center
Gender Type: Male
State: Oregon
City: Bend

Description of Program:
A residential facility for young male offenders. Capacity: 28

Click here to request more information.
Get Help

My Troubled Teen