Schools for troubled teens
Schools for Troubled Teens  |   Parenting Teens  |   Get Help  |   Defiant Teens  |   Troubled Teens  |   Site Map  
Troubled Teen Questionnaire
Teen Placement

Peter P. Drake M.Ed. - Drake Associates Educationa

Contact: Peter P. Drake M.Ed.
Phone: 603-525-3232
Program Type: Educational Consultants
Gender Type: Coed
State: New Hampshire
City: Hancock

Description of Program:
195 Old Dublin Road, PO Box 355HancockNH03449fax603-525-5257

Click here to request more information.
Get Help

My Troubled Teen